Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Breakfast in Arusha!

We had a good night's sleep and are ready to tackle the day. Today is supply day. After breakfast, we head out to evaluate the sites and purchase the supplies necessary for vegetable bag gardens, water filtration, and construction. As fairly normal, the construction project has changed in that we've found the poles supporting the roof have been eaten by termites below the ground. So instead of siding the building, we'll be replacing supporting poles. Our hope will be to still side, but we'll just have to see. Thanks for your prayers. We can feel them!

3 comments:

Rainey's said...

Look at your 5 star accomodations! ;)

Experience and share His Love!

Braden Averett said...

Wow sounds like you guys have some work good luck and I am praying.

David king said...

Hey now!......this looks like my kind of a mission trip....Food, Food, Food! but I don't see an empty seat for me anywhere, if my other two women were there, they would be giving me all of their "i don't want this" (the other two women of course are my lovely daughters, Carson and Casey)

Thank you guys for being Jesus to others on this mission trip, Lot's of Prayers continue Homeward for each of you.

David<><